Friday 24 August 2012

whole day like heaven :D

Alohaaa, :D
I’ve got this whole day like heaven
WHY?
Because i woke up at ten this morning *finally get to back to my junior high school habbit*
then i watched taiwan drama with my mom until 4
it’s an old movie called 如意

but I don’t care, it’s been a long time since I last got to relax with my mom

about 5 I went to one of my relatives’ birthday party
He’s my grandma’s big brother *I guess, cos I don’t really know about it -__-*
and he is 75 years old now *woohooo*
but he get a little bit senile now and he kept saying that
he hasn’t defecated for a year and peed for a half year *eeerh*
but still,
HAPPY 75th !

May you have a long life, get healthy always :)
and back to my activities today
after the party I went back home,
managing my blog
post this posting
and after this I’m going to continue the drama with mom

THIS IS THE REAL HOLIDAY
so bye now
good night all :*


0 komentar:

animasi bergerak gif
My Widget
Cuteki greetings
Get this
Epic Win  - Rage Face Comics