Thursday 23 August 2012

butterflies in stomach *asdfghjkl* and Happy 15th sis ! ♥

My leg doesn’t feel any better than yesterday
-__-
But the worst part is that I got so nervous this morning
and I don’t think that I’ve done well on the speech competition
*grawr*
Feeling sick since the time I woke up this morning and feeling so bad now *geez*

Ok, forget about that
Now i’d like to congrats my sister IRENE
happy 15th !
You’re getting bigger and i hope that you’ll change that “EXPERT
IN GETTING ANGRY” attitude, OK ? :*
My wishes for ya :
ü  Getting prettier
ü  Getting sweeter
ü  Don’t ever get mad easily again
ü  Be more confident and mature
ü  Stop your “INTERNET ONLY” mind
ü  Be HEALTHY always and have A LONG LIFE :D
With love,
Your bigger sister

0 komentar:

animasi bergerak gif
My Widget
Cuteki greetings
Get this
Epic Win  - Rage Face Comics