Friday, 24 August 2012

whole day like heaven :D

Alohaaa, :D
I’ve got this whole day like heaven
WHY?
Because i woke up at ten this morning *finally get to back to my junior high school habbit*
then i watched taiwan drama with my mom until 4
it’s an old movie called 如意

but I don’t care, it’s been a long time since I last got to relax with my mom ♥

about 5 I went to one of my relatives’ birthday party
He’s my grandma’s big brother *I guess, cos I don’t really know about it -__-*
and he is 75 years old now *woohooo*
but he get a little bit senile now and he kept saying that
he hasn’t defecated for a year and peed for a half year *eeerh*
but still,
HAPPY 75th !

May you have a long life, get healthy always :)
and back to my activities today
after the party I went back home,
managing my blog
post this posting
and after this I’m going to continue the drama with mom

THIS IS THE REAL HOLIDAY ♥
so bye now
good night all :*


0 komentar:

animasi bergerak gif
My Widget
Cuteki greetings
Get this
Epic Win  - Rage Face Comics