Wednesday 5 September 2012

Memorial of retreat ! ;) ♥

Alohaaaaa !
today i'd like to post pictures captured during our retreat last time :D
but i can't post all of them, b'cause the memory's EXTRABIG
As what i've told you, we went to Laverna at Sanggau from 30th August - 1st September
Here's it ! Enjoy ♥


Here's a photo of our class leader named Steven, we called him AHE LasenZyong Jiu Ko Yong Li Po Hian :P

Firecamp♥ 31 September 2012


Laverna :D


My Group doing yell-yell :P

My group, Responsibility, during outbound @1st post


Friendliness - Talent Show

 
My Group - Talent Show

 
My Group - Talent Show

Steadfast - Talent Show

Integrity - Talent Show

Discipline - Talent Show

Polaroid me and other gossip girls ♥


Lele, Me, and Dessy

Meeeee ♥


Caca and Me ♥

Gossip girls :P this was the first night there and we were gossiping the whole school until almost 3 a.m. The next morning we woke up late and got scolded -__-


XI Science 3 and 4 - IBC


Nao and Me ♥


Caca, Vicky, Nao, Me, Yunita BBQ Time !

Firecamp + BBQ time :D


My group - Responsibility



Polaroid - My Group Got second place for outbound :D *AHAY*



Firecamp !


BBQ :D


Responsibility - after putting hands to UNKNOWN liquid


My Group ♥


otw back to Pontianak :D


Sherly and Me ♥


Yunita, Dessy, Caca, Me :D


@riam, with sir andrew and miss Irena

BBQ time !

0 komentar:

animasi bergerak gif
My Widget
Cuteki greetings
Get this
Epic Win  - Rage Face Comics